Terumbu Divers: scubadiving and snorkeling in Gili islands
Terumbu Divers (before Vila Ombak Divers) is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center in Lombok Gili islands, situated in the archipelago of the Lesser Sunda Islands or Nusa Tenggara in Indonesia.
We left the crowded Gili islands for the paradisiac Pantai Sire on Lombok, but we continue to dive around the Gili islands (we are at 10 minutes by boat).
We don’t have boat with 25, 30 or 40 people. We prefer small grups and not to many people together.
To start your underwater adventure journey to witness the sea turtles and amazing sea world, we offer two options of underwater activity:
- Scuba Diving: You can participate in scuba diving activities – Minimum age requirement is 8 years old.
- Snorkeling: Not a fan of scuba diving? No problem, you can choose to do a snorkeling trip with us. Snorkeling activity is suitable for all ages.
Our dive center is located in Lombok near Bali.
We offer different underwater activities for you to discover the magnificent underwater world around the three Gili Islands, namely, Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air. Our resident green turtles and hawksbill turtles are enthusiastic to welcome you into their home of reefs accompanied by wide variety of other colorful marine creatures.
Diving with Terumbu Divers
To optimize your comfort and safety in diving, we dive in small groups with maximum four divers to one dive guide. Our knowledgeable and experienced dive guides will show you the diversity of marine life around the three Gili islands. And it is our pleasure to share with you the memorable experience.
If you need help for your accommodation, our partner, Anema resort and villa, will provide special room rates for you. Please feel free to contact us for the special deals.
Recreational diving, beginners and PADI courses
Our scuba diving activity is available to everyone from the age of 8 years old. With 20 dive sites around the Gili islands, most of the dive sites are suitable for all levels from beginners to experienced divers.
Besides recreation dives for certified divers, our team of PADI professionals offer you:
- If you have never dive before and always wanted to try scuba diving, begin your underwater adventure with an introduction dive.
- After trying your first dive underwater, you might discover that diving is your new passion. Then start your PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver course to become a certified diver and be a part of the largest dive group worldwide.
- For certified diver who wishes to enhance your diving skills and gain confidence, you can upgrade your current certification through PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, PADI specialty Diver or PADI Dive Master course.
Regardless of your certification level, you will discover the rich aquatic life of the Gili islands. It is common to see sea turtles (green turtles and hawksbill turtles), countless tropical reef fish, coral reefs, sea fans, sea anemones, crustaceans, mollusks, sponges and reef sharks.
Our well trained PADI instructors deliver PADI diving courses starting from Scuba Diver up to PADI dive profession as a dive master.
In addition, Terumbu Divers offers personalized private boat diving or diving with a private guide according to your requirements.
We also offers snorkeling trips to non divers. If diving is not your list, you can choose to snorkel. Or, if your friends are divers and you are not, you can snorkel while they are diving.
Our snorkeling trip includes snorkeling equipments, life jacket and wetsuit (Shorty). Local snorkeling guides will help you on exploring the reefs and aquatic life with our snorkeling trip by sharing boat with divers or a snorkeling tour around the Gili islands with a private glass bottom boat.
Dives and stay in Lombok – Gili islands
For accommodation, on Lombok, there are many different hotels, luxury bungalows, hostels and home stays that suit different budgets and requirements.
Do not hesitate to contact us for information concerning your trip to Lombok, diving and snorkeling around the Gili islands or accommodation.