If you are a certified diver and you have not dived for 6 months or more and feeling a little rusty? Refresh is for you.
For diver who have not dived for a long time, you can do a refresher program to review your diving knowledge and skills before heading into the sea.
In fact, a scuba refresh is recommended by PADI if a diver have not dived for 6 months.
Scuba refresh course
The refresher course takes half a day. The course consists of three phrases:
- a briefing on the rules of diving (best practice in diving), equipments and diving skills that you will be practicing in the swimming pool,
- a pool session, to practice and brush up your diving skills, regain your confidence in diving,
- after, a dive in the sea from the boat.
Our professional instructor will stay with you throughout the refresher course from briefing, pool session to guiding you in the sea. The duration of the dive will depend on your air consumption, the maximum dive time is 55 minutes.
Scuba refresh course schedule
For a refresher course, Vila Ombak Divers offers two schedules:
- The morning session starting from 8:30 to 12:00 (except on Fridays),
- The afternoon session starting from 12:30 to 16:00.
In addition, we can personalized your schedules if you wish.
Reservations are available one day in advance. On the spot booking will depend on our availabilities.
You must be a certified diver (regardless of certification level).